The Regulation and Quality Improvement Authority require the clinic to have a written agreement with the Doctor setting out terms of eligibility for practising privileges at Hillsborough Private Clinic.
The application process includes the requirement to:
1. Complete and sign the Practising Privileges Application Form for Hillsborough Private Clinic
2. Provide a copy of
- GMC Registration Certificate
- Indemnity Insurance Certificate (to include private practice)
- Copy of Hepatitis B Status
- Full copy of yearly Appraisal
- Curriculum Vitae to include the name of two referees
- Registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
GMC, Medical Indemnity Certificates and Appraisal Forms are presented to the clinic on a yearly basis, as they are renewed. If this information is not available, sanctions will be applied which will prevent doctors from practising at Hillsborough Private Clinic.