Our team of Consultant General Surgeons can assess, diagnose, and treat a wide range of problems through general surgery. Every aspect of your care is taken care of, as our Consultant General Surgeons work in collaboration with dietitians, and other specialists when necessary.
What Diagnostic Procedures Do We Offer?
Using the latest diagnostic tools, our team can provide you with a quick diagnosis through one or more of the following diagnostic tests:
- Blood testing – we take a blood sample and analyse it for signs of disease
- 2D/3D Ultrasound scan – reflected sound waves give our physician a view inside the affected area
- Doppler scan – a type of ultrasound that will enable our team to assess your blood flow
- Radiology – have access to CT and MRI facilities
- Sigmoidoscopy & Colonoscopy – using a tiny camera to examine your colon and rectum
- OGD (or Oesophago-gastro-duodenoscopy) – an examination of your oesophagus, stomach, and part of your small bowel
Once we have a diagnosis, we will create a treatment plan and advise you on your treatment options, including surgery if required.
<Get a Diagnosis – Book a Consultation Today>
Already have a diagnosis? That’s no problem; you can still book an appointment to have your surgery completed by one of our consultants.
What Treatments Does Our General Surgery Team Provide?
Our team at Hillsborough Private Clinic can provide the following treatments:
- Excision of lumps and bumps
- Treatment of piles
- Carpel tunnel release
- Removal of ingrowing toe-nail
- Treatment of varicose veins
- Ganglion removal
Additionally, our clinic also has access to theatres, where we can provide other surgical procedures, including:
- Hernia repair
- Cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal)
- Major vascular procedures
- Bowel surgery
- Gastrointestinal surgery
<Don’t see the surgery you need listed? Please ask us!>
Book Your Consultation With a General Surgery Specialist
Hillsborough Private Clinic is a leading local provider of private healthcare services. When you visit us, you will gain peace of mind and confidence knowing that every stage of your diagnosis and treatment is handled with care and diligence.
Our consultants have expertise in several specialities, so you can benefit from the convenience of having all of your appointments managed in one location. As a private facility, we are able to offer fast response times when it comes to appointment booking, tests results and treatment plans.